Four Hundred Front Street West Is Your Doorstep To Toronto.
Located at the northeast corner of Front and Spadina, a new pre construction condo community designed by Kirkor design will be developed by State Building Group and Stanford Homes.
It is expected to feature 3 residential towers with heights of 26, 57 and 59 storeys consisting of a total of 1,937 condominium units with retail at ground level.
This is an exciting mixed use redevelopment of a site that currently sits as a vacant parking lot.
400 Front Street Condos will be part of MLS zone C1 in the Waterfront communities neighborhood, an area that has witnessed double digit price growth in the last few years.
A great part of downtown Toronto to invest in for investors with multiple offers common for rental units with the average rate for a bachelor around $1,800 per month, 1 bedroom or 1 plus Den units averaging around $2,300 and 2 bedroom and larger units being leased for $2,800 or more within days.
Amenities & Lifestyle
At 400 Front Street Condos, life extends beyond the walls of your suite. The building will feature handsomely appointed amenities serve as a welcome extension of your home.
Modern amenities including a 24 hours hotel style concierge to a fully equipped fitness club. From entertaining guests in the private party room to finding your zen in the yoga studio this condominium with have all the amenities to fit your lifestyle.
Enjoy the luxury of having everything you need to relax, play and entertain all within the comfort of your home.
REASONS TO BUY 400 Front St. West
- Live in Toronto’s Entertainment District – a high demand neighborhood close to everything from sports, arts, nightlife to famous dining venues.
- Connected to World class transportation – daily errands do not require a car
- Steps to major attractions: CN Tower, Rogers Centre, & Metro Convention Centre
- TTC street car at your doorstep on Front Street West and Spadina Avenue
- Walking distance to the PATH network, Union Station & Air Canada Centre
- Easy Access to Transit: Get to Lakeshore Blvd or Gardiner via Blue Jays Way within minutes.
- 5 minute walk to Prince of Wales Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall & TIFF Lightbox
- Short walk to prominent Chinatown and Kensington market
400 Front street will be a condominium community that will bring a new kind of luxury in Downtown Toronto’s Entertainment district.
Get VIP Platinum access to spectacular finishes and suite designs. Register to be a VIP member and get first access to floor plans, prices and VIP incentives.
- Please contact me
- Please contact me
Get VIP access, price List, floor plans and incentive package